Re: meetecho praise

2013-03-19 09:05:17
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, alejandroacostaalamo(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com wrote:

 I used to connect using a regular jabber client but the experience with
meetecho is much better. Having audio, chat room  and the slides is fantastic.
 I did not use the html5 version so my audio was using vlc, I had to modify our
firewall rules becase the destionation port was blocked. Audio was very good
(it can always be better of course).

The various versions did not work well for me at all, and I had to go
back to using the plain mp3 audio feeds. These had minor issues at
the beginning of sessions, but the quality (volume!) was much better
then at previous IETF's where I was a remote participant.

Paul