Re: raw meeting minutes (Re: meetecho praise)

2013-03-18 12:44:14
Hi,
  Just my two cents: The very few times I've been minute taker it worked very
well. Probably the problem might be when there is more than one minute taker
using Etherpad at the same time.

Alejandro,

Este mensaje ha sido enviado gracias al servicio BlackBerry de Movilnet

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger <lberger(_at_)labn(_dot_)net>
Sender: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:00:31
To: <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>; Mary
Barnes<mary(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>; Dave
Crocker<dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
Cc: IETF-Discussion list<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: raw meeting minutes (Re: meetecho praise)

Etherpad is an awesome tool and we've found out to be hugely useful over a
number of IETFs, but be forewarned that on a couple of rare occasions the
notes have disappeared. In the first case, it took a manual step for it to
be restored.  In the second we had a private copy...

Lou