Re: Less Corporate Diversity

2013-03-20 20:01:31
On 3/20/13 4:51 PM, Martin Rex wrote:
I'm having difficulties to follow (but I'm also new to diversity discussions).
It is my understanding that work in the IETF is done by individual
participants within Working Groups or as individuals.  Review seems to
happen within WGs, and the review work(load) seems to have significantly
shifted from ADs to Directorates.

With all due respect, I can't find any RFCs you've authored or working
groups you've chaired.  Or, for that matter, any current internet
drafts.  I absolutely could have missed something and I hope that if
I'm wrong you'll correct me.  However, if I'm not wrong, you haven't
been through the process of bringing work into the IETF, socializing
it, and trying to get it published or adopted, in which case you're
missing a lot.

Melinda