Re: Sufficient email authentication requirements for IPv6

2013-03-31 17:17:44
Good points Dave.

However, I would suggest that having tighter controls on the transport practice, e.g.; SMTP handshaking compliancy, following and honoring exclusive domain published policies, does help minimize support cost.

--
HLS