Re: RFC 6921 on Design Considerations for Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Communication

2013-04-05 09:25:18

--On Friday, April 05, 2013 10:03 +0100 Dave Cridland
<dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net> wrote:

Indeed, and this tells us that publication of this was
important, since we'll need to be in a position to handle the
issues that will occur much sooner than deployment, and for
that matter development of the technology.

Don't we already have demonstrations of this in the number of
systems that are deployed before being developed?

   john