Re: Purpose of IESG Review

2013-04-13 01:55:21
Do you raise a discussion saying the below?

I believe you should be expected to more clearly differentiate your
*Review* (based on the such procedure criteria) - and its accompanying
Position ballot, with your personal review.
(Modified from the first message of thread)

Refering to first message:
I believe they should be expected to more clearly differentiate their
"IESG Review" (based on the above criteria) - and its accompanying
Position ballot, with their personal review.

We need manager's personal review and experience, I think the business
needs manager's personal views as well.

AB