Re: Purpose of IESG Review

2013-04-14 02:28:39
Hi Murray,

I don't want me, you or anyother volunteer to leave, but also don't
want IESG memebrs to leave. I don't disagree with the concept of
discussing with managers or in the IETF to discuss with IESG (against
indirect methods of doing that). Please don't ignore that the first
message and all thread (related to subject) was not sent to IESG
address (or even copied). Speaking directly to the problem or to the
one making an error in performance is always the right thing to do. We
all work together in a friendly environment, by solving all problems
by direct effective efforts. Thanking you,

AB