Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

2013-05-10 04:46:04
Similarly, AFAICS the 'IESG time' includes IETF last call and the
inevitable delay caused by the quantized nature of IESG teleconferenes.

On the average, this will be somewhere around 28-30 days (2 or 4 weeks
in Last call according to document type plus an average of 1 week until
the earliest possible teleconference and a fudge factor for weekends)
which is an irreducible minimum imposed by our processes.   There is not
much the IESG can do to help on that.

/Elwyn