Re: Participation per Region of Authoring IETF documents vs Marketing

2013-05-29 19:46:23
I would take those numbers with a HUGE grain of salt (as Jari documents).

For example, I've lived in Australia since 2006, and yet am only listed as
producing RFCs in the USA.

Regards,

On 30/05/2013, at 10:39 AM, Abdussalam Baryun