"Fixing: the standards track or RFC series (was: Re: What do we mean when we standardize something?)

2013-05-30 00:10:51
Melinda, Peter, Dave, and Brian,

I wanted to try to describe some fundamental models and their
implications but avoid leaping head first into either the "fix
the standards process" or "change the categories or content of
the RFC Series" rat holes.    However...

--On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 09:38 -0800 Melinda Shore