RE: [IETF] Re: Issues in wider geographic participation

2013-05-31 18:51:38
(I think what Warren, Randy, and others have to say is more
relevant to most of this than my opinion - unless you count a
handful of end networks with VPN connections among a subset of
them, I haven't had either ops responsibility or even direct or
indirect management responsibility for those who do for a very
long time.  I haven't been to a NOG meeting for even longer.
And I have absolutely no delusion that I'm current.  So the
following comments are observations about general principles
only.)

--On Friday, May 31, 2013 02:19 +0100 Adrian Farrel