Re: Call for Review of draft-iab-rfc4441rev-04.txt, "The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship"

2013-06-05 22:03:25
I want to discuss this issue of collaboration if I get a
response/permission. How can the IETF participant collaborate with
IEEE 802 memebr/participant? From the I-D I see that the IETF
participant NEEDs the IETF WG chair to do that, but the IEEE 802
participant does not need any chair.

 Are we collaborating at all levels as management and participants, or
are we collaborating at management only from one organisation and at
other levels at the other organisation (no equal opportunities)?

I RECOMMEND that this I-D reconsiders the collaboration and leave it
between managements of both organisations, as long as one of the
organisation is collaborating mostly at management.

If we don't discuss and only review, there may be a misunderstandning
between community and the author.

Regards
AB