Re: Hugh Daniel has passed away

2013-06-06 09:07:18
Paul Wouters <paul(_at_)cypherpunks(_dot_)ca> writes:

Hugh Daniel passed away on June 3rd after what appears to have been a
heart attack.

I remember many interesting moments and conversations within the
times that I talked with him.  He was a very memorable person.

But certainly the one that stands out in my mind the most was our first
encounter.  He wrote me over email as we were arranging a time and place
to meet and ended it with "I'll be wearing a red shirt; you won't miss
me".  I thought at the time that was quite a declaration.  And indeed I
did not miss him that day.  I do now, however.

--
Wes Hardaker
Parsons