Re: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org is a failure

2013-06-08 14:56:01
On 6/8/13 10:09 AM, SM wrote:
As an off-topic comment, there are are alternative ways in making a
decision; the best judgement of the most experienced or IETF Consensus.

I don't think it's off-topic.  Consensus (rough or otherwise) requires
that at some point people can live with decisions with
which they disagree.  To the extent that we've seen recent misbehavior
on this list, it's from only one person who's rejecting the consensus
and rejecting the process.  It's really annoying but I don't think
it's particularly disruptive.  If it becomes disruptive, there's a
rarely-used hammer: the PR action.

Melinda