Re: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org is a failure

2013-06-08 20:20:16
Hi,

I'm not sure how the desire for IETF Last Call discussions
to be on a dedicated and constrained mailing list in any way
implies that this generalized and unconstrained list is somehow a failure.

Filtering by subject line is unreliable.
For example, please provide a filter that will
not have any false positives or negatives over the
past 20,000 emails on this list. Do we have tools that make sure
no human has altered any subject line inappropriately?
Filtering by mailing list address is much easier and more reliable.

Andy

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Brian E Carpenter <