Re: IETF Diversity

On 6/18/13 12:08 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

The issue was raised in the IETF plenary I would have expected mention
of a followup mailing list to be made here on the ietf discussion list.

Fair enough.

Not quite. My local ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org folder has 392 messages that
match a search for "diversity" all but of few of which are since
this March, e.g. most recently before this thread [1].

There is a lot of noise on this list so I can understand that
threads might be missed but its not true to say there's been
nothing on here.

S.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg80076.html

Peter