Re: IETF Diversity

2013-06-18 15:24:49
Hi Phil,

On 06/18/2013 02:08 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
When I make a statement at the microphone and then have multiple people
come to thank me afterwards for making that point I don't consider it
pontificating.

I do however consider your own response to be an example of the type of
exclusionary behavior that I was talking about. Dismissing those
concerns as 'pontificating' does not help matters. And you have no idea
what actions I have taken to attempt to recruit people to get involved.

The issue was raised in the IETF plenary I would have expected mention
of a followup mailing list to be made here on the ietf discussion list.

Apologies. The announcement of the diversity list was sent to the IETF
announcement list and not the discussion list. The diversity list can be
found here as Dave C. mentioned.