Re: IETF Diversity

2013-06-18 21:24:40
Dave,

    We created an IETF-TF in LACNOG; as you we also think that only a
meeting is not enough and along with ISOC, ccTLDs, LACNIC and other
organizations we are trying to encourage and prepare more people to
participate in the IETF by sending comments, reviewing documents and
writing RFCs. There are some specific actions that we are doing to
fulfill that goal (I can give more details if somebody is wanted to know).

    As Jari pointed out, the results are not immidiately but we are
working on that.

    If interested, anybody can subscribe at:

Regards,
as