Re: Sunday IAOC Overview Session at the Berlin IETF

2013-07-16 06:27:21
Hi Pat,

Thanks. My concerns is that do we have a plan for disaster
recovery/management in IETF or IEEE802. Including meetings which is the
important time we come together for. Usually now organisations are looking
into defining plans so the staff/participants are aware of procedures. I
was thinking if I was to go to any organisation these days I will ask is
there a plan and alternatives. Usually communication and information is the
key to a better solution per person or per organisation. As IETF and
IEEE802 standard communication technology then it is good if we have the
best practice in the world.

AB
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Pat Thaler <pthaler(_at_)broadcom(_dot_)com>