Re: I-D Action: draft-barnes-healthy-food-07.txt

2013-07-16 13:44:27
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Ted Lemon
<Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:
given the number of graybeards who attend IETF,
I think paying attention to the problem of excessive sugar in break foods is
really important.

I'm not supposed to have sugar, so the massive quantities of cookies,
brownies, ice cream, etc. in the breaks are an unwanted distraction.
But that doesn't mean I want celery and carrots instead. :-)
I suggest more cheese and crackers, sandwiches, etc.
and perhaps less cookies.

Andy