Re: I-D Action: draft-barnes-healthy-food-07.txt

2013-07-16 13:04:17

--On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 18:09 +0100 Adrian Farrel
<adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

Personally, I will strongly try to be vegetarian, but eat meat
rather than starve (a situation that arises when travelling).

I'm in much the same situation, but suggests that part of this
feeds back into some of the venue selection issues: if a venue
is chosen that forces you (or me or others) into a "meat or
starve" or, much worse, "eat something severely damaging to
health or beliefs or starve" situation, is that really an
acceptable venue?  And, if it is not and it is chosen anyway
(either deliberately after considering other factors or out of
ignorance), who is accountable and to whom?

    john