Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

2013-08-02 07:34:56
It was snowing the last time we were in Vancouver.  While the snow melted
quickly, the temp was quite brisk.  There are many restaurants within
walking distance so you would be wise to bring some layers of outerwear
along with gloves, a hat and scarf.

Mary