Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

2013-08-02 06:09:53
There's the slight matter of $123.50 in VAT.

To me personally that is minor compared with the much lower price of a flight
to Germany as compared with a flight to the US. But for people working in the
US, there's the more expensive flight, and the more expensive meeting.

Yoav