RE: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

2013-08-02 07:51:51
Mutter.

IETF 87
It was warm in Berlin

IETF 84
Hot sun. Got sunburn on Saturday before IETF

IETF 70
Snowed a little in Vancouver. Reasonable skiing the week after.

IETF 64
Rain, rain, more rain. Got very wet feet walking from non-IETF hotel. Bought
boots.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Ole
Jacobsen
Sent: 02 August 2013 13:40
To: Mary Barnes
Cc: Carsten Bormann; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org list
Subject: Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

On Fri, 2 Aug 2013, Mary Barnes wrote:

It was snowing the last time we were in Vancouver.  While the snow melted
quickly, the temp was quite brisk.  There are many restaurants within
walking distance so you would be wise to bring some layers of outerwear
along with gloves, a hat and scarf.

Mary

No, last time we were in Vancouver was August last year. It was
actually quite hot on some days and it most certainly DID not snow.

If you mean "last time we were in Vancouver in NOVEMBER, then yes.

Ole