The Friday Report (was Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org)

2013-08-03 02:05:27
On 8/3/13, Patrik Fältström <paf(_at_)frobbit(_dot_)se> wrote:
On 3 aug 2013, at 08:46, Abdussalam Baryun
<abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I prefer if you post at end of Friday (as in the end of working days of 5 in
each week).

However, in my comment below I
will follow the week as done in world calender, start from Sunday
(mornings) and ends on Saturday (nights).

The day a week starts, and what days are working days in a week, differs
between cultures. Many have Sunday-Thursday as working days. Many have
Monday as the first day of the week.

I suggested to Thomas to submit report in end of Friday (read what i
prefered done above) to include both Sun-Thur and Mon-Fri working
days, so all can see the result of working days in IETF.

There is not *one* definition of when a week start and end.

I have worked both (Sun-Thur) and (Mon-Fri), my definition never
matters, it is the definition of the organisation we work for that
matters. So is there a definition in IETF or does Thomas have a
definition or it was selected randomly morning of Friday.

AB

   Patrik