Re: [Trustees] The Trust Agreement

2013-08-03 05:21:44
On Aug 2, 2013, at 4:23 AM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com> wrote:

FWIW, I share Brian's concern and reasoning about these
questions (and his allergy).   I might have a lower threshold of
necessity as a requirement for changing the agreement, but I'm
not convinced -- from either the slide or what I could hear of
the audio-- that it is necessary.

  john

Thank you John for your feedback on this matter, it is appreciated.  The
Trustees recognize that any changes to the trust agreement must have a very
high threshold of review,  and that the community should provide guidance on if
we should even undertake this work based on the issues presented.  I have asked
that Jorge Contreras (legal counsel who reviewed these items) weigh in with his
assessment.

Chris