Re: procedural question with remote participation

2013-08-04 17:38:07
We're all different, and for my purposes, in all honesty, having
slides unavailable until 45 seconds before a session start hasn't
been an issue as a remote participant.  It's definitely aggravating
as a chair, though, since we need to get those uploaded via the
meeting materials manager.  Overall, though, I'd say my feelings
about this are substantially similar to Stephen Farrel's:

    So I'd say working on ways to make remote participation better
    while not making f2f participation more of a pain would be the way
    to go.

And it's unclear to me that having slides available a week before
a session would improve remote participation much.

Melinda