Re: procedural question with remote participation

2013-08-06 09:26:45
to clarify, imho:

presentation != slides

making the best out of IETF meetings for both f2f and remote participants is hard and yet worth our try.

back to our slides shipping tread, everybody has own opinion toward whether "I" prefer/believe the slides should be uploaded earlier or not so, and obeying our own principle when doing our own presentation materials is definitely appreciated, but don't force it upon others please. (of course WG chairs can recommend WG presenters to follow the same agenda for better coordination within the group, and in that case f2f and remote participants can be duly notified via WG mailing list, in advance)

Thanks,
Aaron