Re: [iaoc-rps] RPS Accessibility

2013-08-06 14:14:31
On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:27 AM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
It was an experiment.  It was awkward and inaccurate.  It also raised basic
privacy concerns, what with wearing something that can be tracked as you move
around.

Ironically, this IETF everyone who stayed at the Intercontinental was walking
around with an RFID key in their pocket the whole meeting.   How many of us put
them in faraday cages?

I thought the experiment in Hiroshima went well, and wish we had made it
standard practice.   It is _really_ hard to get people to say their names
consistently in a way that is intelligible to the note-taker; I would go so far
as to say that this is unachievable.