Re: Community Input Sought on SOWs for RFC Production Center and RFC Publisher

2013-08-13 02:50:22
On 8/12/13 11:36 PM, Riccardo Bernardini wrote:
Anyway, I use Linux, so I guess I will not be able to give my input about it.

I agree in principle (MS document formats are not a suitable document
exchange format for an open standards body) but in truth, it's been
awhile since Open Office hasn't been able to read .doc files correctly.
I'd rather not see any .doc, .ppt, etc. files in the future but I
don't think it's correct to say that their use excludes people on
different platforms or with different software.

Melinda