Re: Community Input Sought on SOWs for RFC Production Center and RFC Publisher

2013-08-13 08:54:28
On Aug 13, 2013, at 3:49 AM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I agree in principle (MS document formats are not a suitable document
exchange format for an open standards body) but in truth, it's been
awhile since Open Office hasn't been able to read .doc files correctly.

I wonder, though, if this document might have contained change bars that nobody
but people who use MS Word would see.   Opening the document up in Preview on
the Mac, it's just four or five pages of text, with no way to evaluate what
changed.