Re: Last Call: <draft-bormann-cbor-04.txt> (Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)) to Proposed Standard

2013-08-14 10:45:29
Hi Andy,

Please see Carsten's mail on this subject.

Thanks,
        Yaron

On 2013-08-14 18:18, Andy Bierman wrote:
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Yaron Sheffer
<yaronf(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi Randy,

I prefer to leave this question to people who know something about Netconf,
i.e. not me.

But let me just say that, based on my thoroughly extensive 5-min. research,
YANG seems to be incompatible with CBOR.

Can you be more specific?
What is incompatible about YANG?

Thanks,
         Yaron