re: Last Call: <draft-bormann-cbor-04.txt> (Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)) to Proposed Standard

2013-08-13 20:54:26
Hi -

From: Yaron Sheffer <yaronf(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Sent: Aug 13, 2013 2:11 PM
To: IETF Discussion Mailing List <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: re: Last Call: <draft-bormann-cbor-04.txt> (Concise Binary Object
Representation (CBOR)) to Proposed Standard
- The "diagnostic notation" can be used very effectively for things like
configuration files, e.g. if an application already uses CBOR on the
wire. Therefore I would suggest to formalize it a bit more, so that we
also have interoperability at this level.

Do you envision it as an encoding for Netconf?

Randy