Re: Call for Review of draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired, "List of Internet Official Protocol Standards: Replaced by an Online Database"

2013-08-16 14:18:08
I think that if we worried about every minor deviation from RFC 2026,
we would be here for a long time and wasting most of it.

I have no particular objection to publishing the draft.

Regards

   Brian Carpenter

(who tried and failed - see draft-carpenter-rfc2026-critique,
draft-carpenter-rfc2026-practice, draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes)