Re: Anyone having trouble submitting I-Ds?

2013-08-16 18:28:02
On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

My web submission told me "Your submission is pending email authentication. An email has been sent you with instructions." more than an hour ago, but I haven't seen such a mail.

I sent a note to internet-drafts@ mentioning my experience, but wanted to check if anyone else was seeing this behavior.

It turns out this was user error -- I was not listed as an author on the previous version of the document, even though I did the actual upload for that version. The anti-hijacking feature causes the confirmation email to only go to the authors listed on the previous version of the document, so mail was not sent to me and things are working as expected.

-Ben