Re: Anyone having trouble submitting I-Ds?

2013-08-18 13:27:08
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

 My web submission told me "Your submission is pending email
authentication. An email has been sent you with instructions." more than an
hour ago, but I haven't seen such a mail.

I sent a note to internet-drafts@ mentioning my experience, but wanted
to check if anyone else was seeing this behavior.

It turns out this was user error -- I was not listed as an author on the
previous version of the document, even though I did the actual upload for
that version.  The anti-hijacking feature causes the confirmation email to
only go to the authors listed on the previous version of the document, so
mail was not sent to me and things are working as expected.

This behavior is not documented to the user when they submit the document
and is therefore a bug.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/