Re: Anyone having trouble submitting I-Ds?

2013-08-18 16:04:56
The anti-hijacking feature causes the confirmation email to
only go to the authors listed on the previous version of the document, so
mail was not sent to me and things are working as expected.

This behavior is not documented to the user when they submit the document
and is therefore a bug.

It's sort of documented somewhere, but I agree that it's a bug that it
doesn't tell the submitter what happened.

I reported it as a bug a while ago, dunno where it is in the tracker.