Re: The Last Call social contract (was - Re: Rude responses)

2013-08-23 17:02:34
Hi Dave,

I read the messages on this thread. I suggested to the participant to comment. I am okay with the comments which were made. I had an off-list exchange before the message that generated the other thread. The exchange was not antagonistic.

Some people read "please read the archives" as a requirement. That led to a misunderstanding. During a Last Call someone has to figure out what the issues are and whether they have been addressed or not. The misunderstandings do not make the work easier.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy