Re: Rude responses (Was: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt> (Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in Email, Version 1) to Proposed Standard)

2013-08-25 06:27:44
I experienced rude respondings in IETF list and in  one WG list, I don't
beleive that it is culture of IETF participants, but it seems that some
people should understand to be polite and reasonable in such organisation
business. Finally, the rude responding is not controled by the chair of
thoes lists, therefore, thoes lists can be rude lists from time to time.

AB

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Pete Resnick