Re: Rude responses (Was: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt>

2013-08-25 06:33:37
Hi Aaron,

I will add that it depends on that is there some one stopping rude actions
in IETF, or is it just free to post any respond. I know that the procedure
of IETF does mention such actions, but I don't see practicings so far,

AB
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM, Aaron Yi DING