Re: "Deprecate"

2013-08-29 10:37:33
---- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Farrel" <adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
To: "'Michelle Cotton'" <michelle(_dot_)cotton(_at_)icann(_dot_)org>;
"'Dearlove,
Christopher (UK)'" <chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com>; "'t.p.'"
<daedulus(_at_)btconnect(_dot_)com>; "'ietf'" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:13 PM
Subject: RE: "Deprecate"

That would be great.

Should 4020bis have a gating normative reference on 5226bis?

Tricky;  it would mean we are approving 4020bis without knowing what it
means, until 5226bis is approved.

Tom Petch

Adrian