Re: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

2013-09-06 02:27:08
Bruce might not know that we have already various activities ongoing. I just recently produced a short writeup about the efforts related to this topic ongoing at the last IETF meeting on my blog:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/wp/?p=993

Ciao
Hannes