Re: Last calling draft-resnick-on-consensus

2013-10-07 06:01:09
I agree with Melinda, IETF WG Chair is the key to practice guiding the
group to clear consensus, otherwise guide them to best/productive
discussions related to improvements in the work or in the consensus.

AB

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Melinda Shore