Re: Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to attract people from under-represented regions into the IETF

2013-10-11 03:42:06
I am part of the community design team as well because I participate with
community more than the private hidden groups. I think that the draft is a
true work open to IETF. I still did not get a reply to my request to know
what is the DT authority, very strange name without any procedure in IETF,
please explain,

AB

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Eggert, Lars <lars(_at_)netapp(_dot_)com>