Re: Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to attract people from under-represented regions into the IETF

2013-10-11 11:29:08
I did not like the change of the title which was suggested in diversity
list. the first title was related to IETF, because we need to attract more
other regions in IETF or to facilitate the improve of other region's
participation. The draft's solution was to recommend fellowship (should not
be the only marketing way), which made it distract its real value. I
suggest to see how this fellowship is coordinated with IETF and how much it
attracts (real results needed), this will help the program managers to know
how IETF sees the program from the community point of view (not management
of ietf or management of the program).

AB