Re: Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to attract people from under-represented regions into the IETF

2013-10-13 09:42:45
The DT I am discussing has no clear problem to solve, the appointment is
not clear, I have been asking for a WG but only DT was done. The DT has no
milestones and no clear objectives, is it a DT or a WG. We don't need the
DT to adopt or agree on any real draft effort submitted, it is the
community that adopt or disagrees the output of any DT.

AB