Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12

2013-10-13 13:36:53

On Oct 13, 2013, at 7:32 AM, Abdussalam Baryun
<abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Yes, my comment meant that it is a reply to the review message that there may
be not clear definition from other participant point of view. Sorry my review
is still not complete, I will send it. Do you mean my reply is not right, if
I like to give a short comment before my full review.

AB