Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12

2013-10-13 04:46:33
AB,

ITU and ITU-T are both in http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.expansion.txt listed as one of the well-known acronyms we
can use without expanding it; all the specific definition you need :) !

/Loa

On 2013-10-13 17:39, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
The draft does not list ITU in abbreviation, there are many terminology
not clear but more general definition. I prefer specific defining. Also
many times refers to references to define without mentioning what was
that definition, is that defined only in ITU and IETF cannot define its
technology, or is it agreeing on a joint definition so IETF is just
following ITU in some terms.

AB