Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12

2013-10-13 04:40:12
The draft does not list ITU in abbreviation, there are many terminology not
clear but more general definition. I prefer specific defining. Also many
times refers to references to define without mentioning what was that
definition, is that defined only in ITU and IETF cannot define its
technology, or is it agreeing on a joint definition so IETF is just
following ITU in some terms.

AB