Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12

2013-10-13 09:33:10
Yes, my comment meant that it is a reply to the review message that there
may be not clear definition from other participant point of view. Sorry
my review is still not complete, I will send it. Do you mean my reply is
not right, if I like to give a short comment before my full review.

AB